Uganda - Sipi FallsRegular price From $20.00Regular priceUnit price per
Ethiopia HarrarRegular price From $20.00Regular priceUnit price per
Bali Blue MoonRegular price From $20.00Regular priceUnit price per
Kenya - AARegular price From $20.00Regular priceUnit price per
Sumatra - IndonesiaRegular price From $20.00Regular priceUnit price per
Whiskey Barrel Aged CoffeeRegular price From $21.00Regular priceUnit price per
Single Origin 12 Oz. Ground for FilterRegular price $19.00Regular priceUnit price per
Making that Perfect French Press - Home or Office
A classic full immersion brewer and arguably one of the simplest coffee brewers in existence. A staple of many households all over the world, the French Press, or Cafetière, is an underrated brewer in the modern world of coffee but one that, with a little attention, can yield amazing results.
A forgiving brew method that is great for making coffee for a crowd, the French Press makes for a perfect solution when hosting. Play around with coffee volume to adjust strength if need be. You will find with some coffees you may need a little more and with others a little less.
French Presses are great for naturally sweet coffees. The long contact time during brewing delivers a rich sweet flavor, perfect if you like a little milk in your coffee as the strength of the brew will not get lost behind the milk.
Shop our Workshop Coffee Collection to learn more about what you can expect from Peaberry Coffee Lab - Shop NowEquipment needed:
- Serves 1 cup
- Grinder (hand or electric)
- 16g of medium to coarsely ground coffee (order here)
- 240ml of water straight off the boil
- Recommended brew time is 4 minutes
- Add the coffee into the base of the pre-heated French Press.
- Quickly add the desired amount of water depending on desired batch size.
- Thoroughly stir and leave open to brew for 4 minutes.
- Attach plunger and slowly press into the bottom of the vessel.
- For best results, leave the brew to sit for 5 – 10 minutes after plunging. This will allow all the little particles to sink to the bottom giving a sweeter taste. And when serving pour the full amount out into a separate serving vessel before pouring into cups.
Peaberry Coffee Lab Subscription -
Ideal for making sure you’ve always got enough coffee to keep you going. Our rolling plan ensures that you’ll never have to run out of coffee at home or office again.
Memorable flavour experiences from the world's most forward-thinking producers.